What Does Travel Insurance Mean to You
People refer to our service in many ways. Airline tickets, Hotels, Cruise, Packages , Travel insurance... the list goes on. And our customers buy travel insurance for many reasons.
Whether for leisure or business travel, travel insurance is critical in today's uncertain world to protect your travel investment, health, belongings and vacation memories.
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
There are many reasons to purchase travel insurance, ranging from the personal to the practical:
- To protect your travel investment.
- To protect your health and belongings.
- To have assistance anytime and anywhere.
- To achieve greater peace of mind.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
Here are some common examples of what could go wrong.
1. It's 10 p.m. and your family arrives at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. How do you get your family home?
2. Your traveling companion's bag was lost with his insulin inside. He needs help to locate his bag as soon as possible and his emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3. Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4. Your spouse is involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
5. If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you choose to cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
6. You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
7. You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation?